Baylor University, Waco, Texas
December 2020 Graduate- Journalism News-Editorial Major, English Minor.
Cumulative Baylor GPA- 4.0
Santa Margarita Catholic High School. Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. Class of 2017
International Baccalaureate Certificate- English Language and Literature
The Baylor Lariat, Waco, Texas January 2020-May 2020
· Will manage a team of section editors, lead the editorial board, serve as a voice for the paper
Editor-in-Chief January 2019- May 2019
The Bundle Magazine, Waco, Texas
· Managed and edited stories for a team of staff writers and published content online
The Baylor Lariat, Waco, Texas August 2019-December 2019
· Manages a team of staff writers, accepts pitches, edits all news stories in print and online
Staff Writer August 2018- May 2019
The Baylor Lariat, Waco, Texas
· Pitched and wrote four weekly news stories published online and in print
Content Writer December 2017-August 2018
The Odyssey Online, Waco, Texas
· Wrote weekly lifestyle and entertainment pieces for online publication
Work and Activity Involvement
· Union Board Member (August 2018-present). I attend weekly meetings and help to plan and coordinate weekly events in Baylor’s Student Union Building.
· Alpha Chi Omega Member (January 2019-present) I attend weekly meetings and participate in social and philanthropic activity for the chapter. I am currently on philanthropy and songs committees.
· Blaze Pizza Staff Member (May 2018-August 2018) I worked the cash register, took orders, made pizzas, and interacted frequently with customers.
· Ambassador for Baylor’s Department of Journalism (August 2019-present) Serves as a representative for the department, assists at journalism sponsored or related events
Honors and Accomplishments
· 1st- Division 1 Critical Review (March 2019) by Texas Intercollegiate Press Association
· Baylor Dean’s Academic Honor List (awarded each semester at Baylor)
· Alpha Lambda Delta member (Baylor’s honor society)
· Feature, news, and review writing
· Knowledge of In Design and Photoshop features
· Knowledge of AP Style rules and requirements
· Proficient in using Instagram, Facebook and Twitter